Monday, October 26, 2009

Field Trip

Wednesday last week was Ty's field trip to the pumpkin patch. The weather was right for fall - cool, windy and cloudy.... sure got us in the mood! Laci was able to attend this field trip and was so excited! We stopped off at the park to play and eat our lunch before heading to the pumpkin patch. Ty had great fun with all his friends and Laci loved playing in and amongst all the big kids! Ty needed no help feeding the animals and Laci learned how to climb a fence! I thought for a moment she was going to scale it and jump in with the goats (or puppy, as she calls them). They both were having so much fun I could barely pull them away!








2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Laci looks so grown up here! I'm glad they had a great time!

Judy Martin said...

By the time Laci is Ty's age I'll get to share in some of these fun times! I love the pictures...maybe Laci needs a real puppy...