Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boo!

As you can tell Ty was Batman this year and Miss Laci was Minnie Mouse (only felt it was fitting for Laci to be Minnie as Ty was Mickey on his first "trick-or-treat" Halloween). As you can see she's not wearing the ears....she traded those in for Ty's cape. He didn't want to wear it and she really did, however, they are still the cutest on this block!! We had a fantastic night! We first went to Grandad Mike and Nana Maryann's for our first candy grab, then back to our neighborhood for more trick-or-treating and then topped it all off with our pumpkin pizza and homeade pumpkin pie!







4 comments:

Judy Martin said...

I wondered about "pumpkin pizza" ...thank goodness it was made with cheese and pepperonis!
Ty and Laci look sooooo cute! I do love the cape...do you think she will like shawls as much as I do? Miss you and will see you all in 1.5 weeks. Love, Grammy

Amy Collins said...

They are just the cutest two kids ever! I love their costumes. I'm glad they had a great time trick-or-treating!

Cox Family said...

Wonderful pictures...we miss you guys! I am so happy that we got to spend time together this summer so I understand their little personalities...it makes me smile that much bigger when I read your posts and see the pics. Have a great Thanksgiving...love you all!

Cindy said...

they are too cute for words! Hope all is well with you all. Tell Jason "hook'em horns" from me.
Love you, Cindy Hisle