Thursday, September 13, 2007

We're Back!

Hello everyone!

Well, we're back from North Carolina and what a wonderful time we had. Thank you Uncle Dick and Aunt Mary for having us all in your home for eight glorious days! I think I know where I want to retire - in the mountains and on a lake! What beautiful country surrounds you and it truly makes you realize that this is something only God could create.

I have many pictures and stories to share with you and I'm already behind. I'll try and post a few every couple of days or so. These are some from our journey to North Carolina on the plane. Ty did a fantastic job traveling, or as well as can be expected for a two-year old. Especially, on the flight home (that story to come a little later). We had extra airline miles to upgrade us to first class, which really was a treat!

I can buckle my own belt, thank you!

A little boy in a very big seat!

Ahhh, room to stretch !

Ty loved seeing all that was going on out the windows!

Thank goodness for Bob the Builder!

Ty and his GeeGee!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Yea! Glad you are back! How fun to see pics from your plane ride--I love that pic of the "little boy in a big seat"! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Cox Family said...

I can't believe how big Ty is getting. Looks like he is a great little traveler. I am so happy you guys had a great summer, and I truly do hope it works out that we can get together this winter. I would love for our boys to meet. Kiss everyone for me...Emily