Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A trip down memory lane

I am working with Photobucket (thanks Leanne) on posting videos and this is my test. This was taken from our digital camera and when I emailed them out no one could open them, so I saved several on a disc and thought one day I'll figure out how. Well, that day is now, two years later. This all would have been nice when we were down in the islands and everyone wanted to hear Ty talking. As I was going through all these, it brought a few tears to my eyes. Our baby is now two and these days seem so long ago, but were so very special. This video was taken the first part of July, 2005 and Ty was two and half months old.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh so cute!! I love those little baby "coos" and smiles. He was so cute and happy! Glad you are figuring out how to post videos--it is fun to see them!

Amy Collins said...

I remember when Ty was this little! It's great to get to see the videos of the little guy.