Sunday, July 29, 2007

Great Friends and Good Food!

Melanie is a really good friend of Jason's from high school. We met up with her in Stillwater yesterday for lunch at Joe's. Their lives have gone in a million directions since school but they've managed to stay in touch which I think is really uncommon and something to be cherished. I had talked to Melanie on the phone several times but had never gotten to meet her until yesterday. We enjoyed the good food, the visit and walking a bit around campus. I got to hear a little into their lives while they both went to school here. The stadium was open, so we decided to take Ty in for a peek. (I'm disappointed in myself - I forgot my camera!) I think he said "WOW" at least 50 times. Then we thought we'd show him Gallagher-Iba since we were right there too, Daddy told us several things about his time there and the construction challenges, but Ty was really distracted with the amount of steps and I think if we let him - he would have climb each and every one! For all you Pokes, you'd be proud of us - we didn't leave Stillwater without buying Ty an "OSU" shirt. His very first one!



1 comments:

Judy Martin said...

Melanie...you look great...just the same!

Ginny, I really enjoyed reading your message ... so descriptive!

Jason, Tya and you looked cute, too!

Love, Grammy (AKA "ge")