Sunday, July 15, 2007

What a day!

We were invited to the Grand Opening of a new housing development in Tulsa by our friends Stephanie and Clint on Saturday. (Newly engaged I might add - congratulations!!!) We had such a great time with the inflatable jumps and slide, the snowcones, and most importantly the BA Fire Department stopped by and Ty was in hog heaven! He got to see all around the truck and sit in both the back and front seats!!!



I think he was using his own siren!

He's ready to go!

Ty and Stephanie



Ty and Jessica

2 comments:

Judy Martin said...

I wish I had been there! It looks like Ty had a great time. I especially like the 1st photo...when I zoomed in, I could see his little "smug" expression! Love, Grammy

Amy Collins said...

Looks like we might have a future fireman in the family! I wish I could have been there to see him enjoying the activities!