Thursday, August 2, 2007

Boy Hair

Yesterday I took Ty to get his haircut. I have been turned onto a great girl (thanks Megan) that I think cuts great hair! She asked me if I wanted him to have spikes. In my mind I was thinking, "Mr. T" but she assured me it would be easy to style or no style was needed. "Style", I thought - a boy's hair needs to be styled? I figured you just cut and wear, no maintaining necessary. I told her how unfamiliar I was with this and she gladly showed me several styles and explained to me how all the boys are wearing their hair these days. In order to create these hairstyles at home (as shown below) with spikes you need pomade and no more than a five-count finger through. I have been enlighted once again, I guess I could have really gone to Kevin Pino or Dave Clark for this lesson!




3 comments:

Judy Martin said...

Ty definitely looks like a little boy...not a toddler or our "baby"! I like it!
Love, Grammy

Leanne said...

OH my goodness--how precious! I love the spikes!!

Amy Collins said...

How cute! He definitely isn't our Baby Ty any more. I'm not even sure he is our Toddler Ty. I think he is now our Little Boy Ty!