Friday, August 3, 2007

The Name Game

Okay, this would be my first experiment with splicing videos together. Please forgive my inexperience, our bad manners and a little blueberry on our face. Ty has exploded these last few days with words and trying to get a video has been difficult. So, I decided to use breakfast time while he was strapped down. It may have been thought that we haven't been working with Ty associating names with pictures and such, well here's the proof - Nana, Amy and Pappy - you should be so proud!

More names and videos to come....


2 comments:

Judy Martin said...

Well.....Amy, Nana, and Pappy may be proud, but GRAMMY is definitely disappointed! Even Grumpy has an association. I might have to get a dog...then I could be bow-wow! Anyway, I loved watching and listening to my precious Ty.
Love, Grammy

Amy Collins said...

I'm so excited that Ty can say my name! I can't wait to hear him say it in person! :)