Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ty and his Grammy (aka Gee, Gee)

Grammy came this weekend for a visit, because its going to be another two weeks before she gets to see him on Nana's birthday. He couldn't wait for Grammy to come especially since she was bringing toy men to drive Dada's jeep, doonbuggy and airplane. (Ty just recently realized that he had more vehicles than men.......he didn't want cowboy pliot be be lonesome!) Jason and I spent Saturday at the PGA which provided special one-on-one time for Ty and his Grammy! She did get him to say "Gee,Gee" this weekend, so all in all it was a very productive weekend for the two. Hopefully it will stick!

Jason was able to snap a few pictures before we left Saturday and only a few were taken from Sunday when Ty got to wake Grammy up from her nap before she headed back to Texas.






3 comments:

Judy Martin said...

I just want to report that Ty and I had a great day Sat. while Mommie and Daddy were suffering from heat exhaustion at the PGA Championship! When I'm the only one around, Ty is ALL mine!

Leanne said...

Yea Ty!! I'm so glad you had a great day with your Grammy!

Amy Collins said...

I guess Grammy is "Gee Gee" and I'm "Ee Ee Me Me" (Auntie Amy)! :) Wish I was there to cool off with Grammy and Ty in the pool and to get Ty hugs. Looks like they had a lot of fun.