Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Summer Day Camp

This summer I enrolled Ty into Mother's Day Out for the first time. This was a very hard thing for me to do - to leave him for most of the day like this. I would have to say that only twice out of the five times he went he walked in without much resistance, but the others times were just awful. I know that he was just fine after I left and when I picked him up each time you could just tell he had, had a great day. I think I did more crying than he did and for me too, that only lasted a short while. It was just looking at the clock to see if it was time to go get him! The only other thing was this really messed with his nap time and sometimes he didn't get one at all which left us with a very cranky Ty for the rest of the day. BUT, we kept going....
The teachers were great and took these pictures. The first is a little blurry, but this was his class. And the one below was Monday, where he played in the water. When I picked him up all he said the rest of the day was, "Waa, Waa".



1 comments:

Leanne said...

Ooh! The water day looks very fun and his little class looks so cute!