Friday, August 17, 2007

Wound up before bedtime!

Will I ever learn? It only takes a moment for us to get all wound up at bedtime. First he found the beads, then realizing what fun they were and what noise they generate he had to put them in the choo-choo. Then he wanted to run over me with the choo-choo once my toes were raw he decided to run himself over, throwing himself off and getting himself all worked up with laughter! So, instead of getting him settled I took his picture which made him more excited! I'm a softie and let him play and then surprisingly he came to sit in my lap and I was able to snap a Ty and Mommy moment.



Say Cheese!


2 comments:

Judy Martin said...

It looks like such fun! I want a copy of the last picture of Ty and you.

Amy Collins said...

The last one is a GREAT picture of you and Ty! I also want a copy. Glad to see Ty still enjoys his train. :)